We are pleased to announce that OPTO Meeting 2017 will take place in Warsaw in the building of Centrum Zarządzania Innowacjami i Transferem Technologii Politechniki Warszawskiej.
We will start on July 4th with Professional Development Day and end on July 8th with Social Day. From 5th to 7th we invite you to present your latest scientific achievements and attend lectures given by our notable Invited Speakers!
The Centre for Innovation and Technology Transfer Management (CZIiTT) at Warsaw University of Technology, Poland’s best technical university, is a unique place designed for research, innovation, and technology transfer.
The Centre focuses on the management of innovation and technology transfer, interdisciplinary cooperation in conducting R&D, and supporting academic institutions.
- supports the progress of technology transfer by creating conditions for effective commercialization of the results of research and development,
- supports the development of innovative academic entrepreneurship,
- provides assistance in projects realisation: from application to implementation, including large investment projects,
- supports building a culture of innovation.
The Centre is a modern building located in the centre of Warsaw, in close proximity to the main campus of Warsaw University of Technology, offering offices, laboratories, conference and seminar rooms. Six specialised departments aid students, faculty and business to create and innovate:
- Research and Analysis Department
- Commercialisaction and Technology
- Development of Young Researchers’
- Education Support Department
- Innovation Incubator Department